Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler
Parade, party and fais do-do with the Krewe of Okeanos
We always kick things off with a party! If you’re looking to let the good times roll after this past year, there’s no better place to be than in New Orleans, Louisiana! Head to the Crescent City to celebrate Mardi Gras like royalty with the Krewe of Okeanos by riding in their annual Mardi Gras parade. These spots are limited and by invitation only.
Your spot includes special throws like their signature crawfish tray, five different doubloons, glass beaded necklaces with a metal medallion and, of course, special theme beads and plush throws for 2022.
Friday night before the parade, join the Okeanos at King’s Party on the Avenue. This exclusive party at the House of Broel includes an open bar with top shelf spirits, Mardi Gras inspired eats, and a king cake. This party is also great for parade watching that night.
While you’re enjoying your VIP access weekend, you will spend your three nights at Hotel Saint Vincent. This brand-new and much-buzzed-about hotel in the Lower Garden District was developed in a historic building from the 1800s by Austin’s own Liz Lambert.
Plan to enjoy some of the best dining with dinner for two at San Lorenzo and Paradise Lounge. Named for the patron saint of cooks, they fuse coastal Italian cooking with regional New Orleans influences. Plus, schedule lunch or dinner at Galatoire’s – the famous French Quarter restaurant known for celebrating French-creole fare since 1905. You even get to bring their famous cookbook home with you!
• 2 tickets The King’s Party on the Avenue – Feb. 25, 2022: Open Bar with top shelf spirits, wine, beer and soft drinks; hot & cold buffets with numerous NOLA & Mardi Gras inspired dishes like jambalaya, red beans & rice, vegetarian creole, cheese & fruit plates; dessert table with king cake and bread pudding; parade viewing locations
• 2 Spots to ride in 2022 Okeanos Parade – Feb. 27, 2022
• 3-night stay at Hotel Saint Vincent – Feb 25-27, 2022
• Dinner for two at San Lorenzo & Paradise Lounge, $200 gift certificate Galatoire’s and cookbook sharing their most famous recipes.
Package Notes: Package Notes: Transferrable to 2023 if any parade events are rescheduled.
Thank you: Dave & Ana Martin, Hotel Saint Vincent, San Lorenzo, Galatoire’s, Kathleen Seiders
Hill Country Eats & Blue Skies
Take in the beauty of the Texas Hill Country with great company, Garrison Brothers and wine & dinner for 10 at Juliet
Unwind in the breathtaking Texas Hill Country as you step away from the city for two nights at the Palm Springs-inspired Blue Skies Retro Resort. Nestled between the Texas Wine Trail and Enchanted Rock, you will have the entire property for you and your 12 guests.
Your stay includes all five expertly reimagined 1961 Shasta trailers on the property, each with a cozy living space, separate bathroom suite and large outdoor shower, plus a bottle of Garrison Brothers Small Batch Texas Straight Bourbon stocked in each trailer. Explore the property by lounging at the pool, gathering around the wood-burning outdoor fireplace, or grilling as you take in the sites of the Texas landscape and night skies.
If you can pull yourself away from the retro lux resort, head to Hye, Texas – the home of the first legal Texas distillery – Garrison Brothers. We will transport you to Hye for your private guided tour of the distillery and an opportunity to bottle up bourbon and have lunch. This coveted experience is usually by waitlist only and years long.
Don’t let the fun or luxury stop when you head back to the city. Instead, head to Juliet Italian Kitchen in the Arboretum for a private chef and wine dinner for six. As you enjoy your four courses of fresh, delicious Italian fare, the chef will visit with you about each dish and your hand-selected wine pairings from Juliet’s wine expert.
• Private Tour of Garrison Brothers Distillery, including the chance to bottle, wax dip and label Garrison Brothers bourbon; enjoy a casual lunch outside while on break. Transportation to and from Blue Skies to Garrison Brothers Distillery.
• Private access 2-night full property stay for up to 13 guests at Blue Skies Retro Resort
• Private chef, four-course dinner, and wine for 6 from Juliet Italian Kitchen at their Arboretum location
Thank you: Blue Skies Retro Resort, Garrison Brothers Distillery, Juliet Italian Kitchen